About training I've offered to professional
I've said it before and I'll say it again--the Eyes
of a Stranger training I did with you after I'd been in business just
under a year was the smartest business decision I've made. I'm so
grateful for the training. J.A.
I have to say that if ever there was a one day
workshop that was multifaceted, full of value, comfortable, relaxed
while dense, and made every effort to feed you well and keep you fresh,
this was it! Thank you Kathy for a great day overall. L.B.
- I'm really glad that I took the class and felt that the small class
size was really helpful. It is great to take a thorough class from
a/the leading expert on assessments in the PO field. N.M.
- I find Kathy's presentations to be spiritual first, practical a close
second, logical, sensible, a nice mix of personal/professional. An
excellent choice for a speaker. I also very much appreciate the
preparation and handouts. H.L.
- You presented the telecourse so smoothly and simply, uncluttered is
the word. You also made some excellent points I don't think I'll
ever forget. Brilliant! P.H.
- Over the years I have attended many workshops, but I don't recall
attending one so well organized (!) or informative. E.B.
- You are so good at this stuff. Your ideas are sound and your
speaking style is so relaxed and focused and articulate and wise.
- WONDERFUL! Couldn't have been better! The most valuable
thing I got from the conference. THANKS! Anonymous reviewer
- Didn't know nuttin' 'bout organizing kids -- do now! Anonymous