About my home organizing services:
- By clearing away clutter and mess from our home, you have made daily
life significantly more pleasant, more relaxed and more convenient.
The return is well worth the investment. C.D.
- This was definitely the best investment I've made in a long time.
- When my wife made an appointment with you, I admit I was not exactly
looking forward to the visit. But when you arrived, your tact put me
at ease and your competence quickly became apparent. Thank you for
the very necessary and helpful service you provide. J.S.
- Thank you for the excellent help you gave me in organizing my files
and cleaning out my basement. I really appreciate the practical
hints, the work you did, and maybe most of all, the company and moral
support in doing the kind of work I never seem to get to on my own.
- Your suggestions and positive approach eased my reluctance to admit I
needed help. E.T.
- The rest of us are frequently bogged down in abject misery because we
have too much stuff and not enough discipline or storage systems to solve
the problem. You have a very valuable ability to look at the
situation objectively and generate creative solutions with practical
About my work with small and
- Your assistance has saved us time and money!
- Thanks to you, I'm more productive. S.K.
- Thank you for your help in setting up my office. Now that I've
experienced the value your expertise provides, I can't imagine having an
office that you haven't laid out. S.B.
- Your suggestions on visual changes to our office to give the illusion
of its being less unwieldy were excellent. You brought up the
psychology of competition when space is in short supply, and the
importance of how the space is "marketed." These were all little
things that added up to our getting a lot for the money in hiring you.
Excellent job! H.L.
- You helped me think about my life in ways that go far beyond how to
arrange the papers on my desk. Your responses to my situation were
flexible, not the rote application of a bunch of standard techniques or an
attempt to impose a preconceived, one-size-fits-all solution. Thank